Two presenters from the hops technical session during the 2019 Master Brewers Conference in Calgary discuss the use of beta acid products in haze stabilization, as well as some practical aspects of using hop oils in the brewery.
- 2019 Master Brewers Conference Proceedings — New member benefit!
- Calgary Presentation 34 - Improving the stability of hazy beer styles
- Calgary Presentation 35 - Specialized hop oils: A tool for brew design and profitability
- Contact your District Officers — (and offer to help get those district presentations uploaded!)
- Suggest a district presentation we should highlight on the show
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- 2020 World Brewing Congress