Our friends from Saint Arnold Brewing Company in Houston describe how they reduced lauter times, decreased their grain bills by 5%, and increased average brewhouse efficiency from 89.3% to 95.5%.
- MBAA TQ 2017 - Improving Brewhouse Efficiency by Adjusting Mash Thickness and Lauter and Sparge Volumes
- Technology: Brewing and Malting, 6th Edition
- Contact your District Officers — (and offer to help get those district presentations uploaded!)
- Suggest a district presentation we should highlight on the show
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- 2020 World Brewing Congress