This was the very first episode of The Master Brewers Podcast, recorded during the 2016 WBC. As we prepare to kick off the all-virtual 2020 WBC in just a few weeks, this seems like the perfect opportunity to listen in on what was happening during the 2016 WBC.
- WBC Connect 2020 — REGISTER NOW
- Dry Hopping on a Small Scale: Considerations for Achieving Reproducibility — MBAA TQ 2016
- 35. The influence of hop oil content and composition on hop aroma intensity in dry-hopped beer — 2016 World Brewing Congress
- Instrumental Evaluation of Hops — 2016 World Brewing Congress
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar