Did you know that the gelatinization temperature of your malt could be as low as 136F or as high as 154F? Charlie Bamforth's successor joins us to talk about variations in starch structure and what that might mean for your mash.
- 158. The relationship between barley starch structure and the sugar profile of wort — 2012 World Brewing Congress
- 25. The comparison of DP enzyme release and persistence with the production of yeast-fermentable sugars during a modified IoB 65°C and Congress mashes — 2016 World Brewing Congress
- 90 - Confirmation of endogenous enzymes in Humulus lupulus and proposed lab method for determination of secondary fermentation — 2020 World Brewing Congress
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- Join Master Brewers — Use promo code BEER20 to save 20% on dues now through December 31, 2020