What Yeast has taught me about Brewing over the years
January 4th, 2021
34 mins 12 secs
About this Episode
Tom Eplett joins us to talk about some anecdotal fermentation problems, lessons learned, and his go-to papers, books, etc. for troubleshooting and learning about brewing. If you still think the best yeast is in the middle of the cone, you should listen to this episode.
- Video: What Yeast has taught me about Brewing over the years — 2016 District Presentation
- What Yeast has taught me about Brewing over the years — Tom's Slides
- Brewing Chemistry & Technology in the Americas — With 120 Cause-and-Effect Fishbone Diagrams by Greg Casey
- WBC Connect 2020 On-Demand Access — Boundless access to WBC Connect 2020 content is now available for purchase to those that did not attend this year's congress. The 150+ hours of session recordings is a great educational resource. Boundless access gives you access now through October 8, 2021!
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- 2021 Master Brewers Conference — Oct 28-30 | Hilton Cleveland