Tom Eplett joins us to talk about some anecdotal fermentation problems, lessons learned, and his go-to papers, books, etc. for troubleshooting and learning about brewing. If you still think the best yeast is in the middle of the cone, you should listen to this episode.
- Video: What Yeast has taught me about Brewing over the years — 2016 District Presentation
- What Yeast has taught me about Brewing over the years — Tom's Slides
- Brewing Chemistry & Technology in the Americas — With 120 Cause-and-Effect Fishbone Diagrams by Greg Casey
- WBC Connect 2020 On-Demand Access — Boundless access to WBC Connect 2020 content is now available for purchase to those that did not attend this year's congress. The 150+ hours of session recordings is a great educational resource. Boundless access gives you access now through October 8, 2021!
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- 2021 Master Brewers Conference — Oct 28-30 | Hilton Cleveland