The guy who explained how we narrowly avoided an American Reinheitsgebot on episode 174 is back with more surprises. This time you'll hear about the widespread use of malt substitutes in Germany, a beer war, and the birthplace of America's most popular beer style.
- Germany's Extensive History of Brewing with Malt Substitutes: Birthplace of America's Adjunct Lager Beer — 2020 MBAA TQ
- WHAT IS BEER? — Master Brewers Podcast Episode 174
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- 2021 Master Brewers Conference — Oct 28-30 | Hilton Cleveland
- Join Master Brewers — Use promo code BEER2021 to save 20% on dues