Just Say No to Leaking Can Seams
September 14th, 2020
46 mins 50 secs
About this Episode
Cans have become the primary packaging type in the U.S. craft brewing scene. While cans are a near-ideal package for maintaining the quality of the beer, it's important to understand the seaming process and how to diagnose and fix issues with the seamer. Failing to do so will lead to tremendous damage to brands and consumer confidence in canned craft beer. This presentation will focus more on the key quality indicators of seams, how to identify seam issues, tools needed to fix the issue, and how to adjust the seamer to fix the issue.
- Poster 63 - A quality overview of can seams — WBC Connect 9.19.20 Poster Session
- WBC Connect 2020 — REGISTER NOW!
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- District Presentation: Can Seaming and Tooling Set Up for Craft Brewers — District Texas Spring Meeting April 30, 2019
- Can Seaming Webinar
- WBC Connect 2020 On-Demand Access — Boundless access to WBC Connect 2020 content is now available for purchase to those that did not attend this year's congress. The 150+ hours of session recordings is a great educational resource. Boundless access gives you access now through October 8, 2021!