Dr. Michael Lewis has trained thousands of brewers since launching the UC Davis Brewing Science program in 1962. We talk about his journey, his love affair with stout, "extreme beer," why you're using the wrong beer glass, and the responsibilities we all have as brewers.
- MBAA TQ: Better Beer Presentation: Going the Last Mile to the Majestic Pint
- MBAA TQ: Malt, the Beauty and the Beast—An Appraisal for Craft Brewers
- MBAA TQ: Go with the Flow: Pumps, Pipes, and Paranoia
- MBAA TQ: Correlation of Beer Foam with Other Beer Properties
- MBAA TQ: Drinkability: Countering a Dash to the Extreme
- MBAA TQ: Who Needs Malt? Endosperm Mashing
- MBAA TQ: Celiac Disease, Beer, and Brewing
- 2019 Master Brewers Conference
- Master Brewers Live!