Could beer infected with diastaticus be rescued by killer yeast?
- Poster 91 - Can we rescue Beer infected with Diastaticus during fermentation: A profile in killer yeast and the effect of co-fermentation on the superattenuative characteristics of diastaticus — 2020 World Brewing Congress
- Brewing CO2 Webinar (MBAA+ASBC+BA) — a 'supercritical' ingredient, utility, and byproduct
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- Join Master Brewers — Use promo code BEER20 to save 20% on dues now through December 31, 2020
- WBC Connect 2020 On-Demand Access — Boundless access to WBC Connect 2020 content is now available for purchase to those that did not attend this year's congress. The 150+ hours of session recordings is a great educational resource. Boundless access gives you access now through October 8, 2021!