October 12th, 2020
41 mins 44 secs
About this Episode
More engineered brewers yeast strains capable of "impossible" feats.
- Poster 159 - Engineering yeast for more efficient production of hop-flavored beer — 2020 World Brewing Congress
- Workshop: In a World of Yeast Genetic Engineering: Current Technology, Production Uses, and Future Possibilities for the Brewing Industry — 2020 World Brewing Congress
- Biotransformation — Master Brewers Podcast Episodes
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- Brewery Maintenance Systems Course — October 11 – November 20, 2020
- Brewing and Malting Science Course — October 25 – December 11, 2020
- WBC Connect 2020 On-Demand Access — Boundless access to WBC Connect 2020 content is now available for purchase to those that did not attend this year's congress. The 150+ hours of session recordings is a great educational resource. Boundless access gives you access now through October 8, 2021!